Each day counts...



What is your life? You are a mist 
that appears for a little while and then vanishes...
James 4:14

We learn more at a funeral than at a feast (Ecc 7:2). Sooner or later we all will be no longer on earth and this thought makes me wonder if our every-day-life is being lived in a manner that we will look back and say: it was worthy it -each day! 

Regardless of  beginning his public ministry, Jesus surely lived a life on earth with one thought in mind: each day counts! Each day was valuable and profitable for living the life that God intended him to live. 

It was not only about God blessing Jesus´ plans. We usually pray "Father, bless my ways"... and He probably replies with a smile on his face: "Why don´t you leave your ways and walk on mine that are already blessed?" as He blinks ;)

Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
John 5:19

That is what Jesus did. It was not about asking the Father to come with Him and bless his works. Rather than this, Jesus would be so sensitive to the point that he was LED by the Spirit of God. It was about Jesus following the Holy Spirit and not otherwise only. 

He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Psalm 23:3-4

Even when it came to going to the desert to be tempted, Jesus did not fear. For He knew that God was with Him and that was the warranty of succeeding under any circumstance. 

After this, Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting at his tax booth. “Follow me,” Jesus said to him.
Luke 5:27

Jesus said that -whoever- believes him will do greater works that his (John 14:12). He is calling us to believe his goodness and faithfulness, to leave our ways and follow Him. That was the great invitation he made to his to-be-disciples who would soon later impact the world with signs and wonders -just like their Master did.

Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.
John 12:26  

Our every day live will be so much different if only we learn to FOLLOW the Holy Spirit and desire to join Him in whatever he is planning for the day! Today is a good day to start following Him and being led by Him each single day! 

Resultado de imagem para follow me

EVERY WEEK A NEW POST! 



Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to manage time...

Taking delight in God´s will...

Being a living magnet: attracting good things...